Introduction 1 comment

Hi to those in English 350.

My name is Patty. My husband, Glenn, and I have 3 adult children, 7 grandchildren and 1 great-grandson . We love spending time with family. Alaska has been home for the last 24 years. We live in Sterling.

I am a teacher at Sterling Head Start. I am working on a B.A. in Early Childhood. I enjoy cooking, reading, gardening and traveling.

About pmullin1

Hi. I am Patty. My husband, Glenn, and I have 3 adult children, 7 grandchildren and 1 great grandson. We have lived in Alaska for 24 years now. We live in Sterling now, but have lived in Southeast, Seward, and the valley. We're originally from Indiana. I am a senior. I'll graduate with a B.A. in Early Childhood Education. I have an A.A.S. in Early Childhood and in Disabilities. I am a teacher at Sterling Head Start. I look forward to being able to travel more in the near future as my husband is retiring soon.