Welcome to English 350! 1 comment

Hi there. Sometime on Thursday, September 5th, I’ll add you as an “Author” to this course website (also referred to as the “course blog” sometimes). You will receive an email from Community@uaf.edu saying “You’ve been invited to join https://northernlit.community.uaf.edu as an author… Please click the following link to activate your user account.”   This will take you to your user profile and the Dashboard… which is like the control area behind the scenes of the course site. Complete your profile and change your password then add a new post with the title “Introduction.”   Be sure to choose “Student Writing” as the category for your post or else it won’t show up here! This first post is required by Sunday night, September 8th in order for you to remain in the course.

blog-instructions

NOTE: If you don’t accept my invitation to become an author on this blog by September 7th, your invitation will expire and you won’t be able to add posts to the blog.

About Madara Mason

Madara Mason's hats include painter, graphic designer, Instructional Designer, faculty educator, English Instructor, food blogger, and Oxford Comma Aficionado. If she's not in front of an easel, she's in front of a screen, or in front of a classroom. Her motto is "If you're not having fun, you're probably doing it wrong."